Dear MSA Ford Customers,
Thank you for your patience throughout this time of uncertainty. Msa Ford management has been closely monitoring the current state of the COVID-19 pandemic and will be taking all necessary measures to limit health risks to our clients, employees and their families.
As COVID-19 continues to develop, we will continue to adhere to the directives of federal, provincial, and municipal health authorities. Automotive repair is deemed an essential service, and we will remain open for business until further notice, although in a limited capacity. We have formed a MSA Ford COVID-19 Task Force that will be meeting daily to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to keep our dealership safe, clean, and functioning.
have implemented a number of health and safety measures;
- We have instructed all of our staff and put barriers in place to practice strict social distancing both among themselves and with all clients
- We have installed wall mounted hand sanitizers throughout the dealership for staff and customers
- Seating in all common areas have been eliminated
- All building door handles, point-of-sale machines, coffee machines, light switches, and other commonly touched surfaces are disinfected on a regular basis
- All staff that handle keys and work on vehicles will be mandated to wear gloves
- Shuttle service has been suspended
- Car washing and cleaning has been suspended
- Loaner vehicles have been suspended
- Coffee and filtered water service has been suspended
- Client vehicles will be protected and/or disinfected before being serviced and delivered back to you
- Basic maintenance services have been suspended. We are only performing critical and essential repairs
- We have online payment options to allow for virtual transactions
- We have banned suppliers, friends and family of employees, and other non-essential visitors to the dealership
- We have reduced our operating hours.
Service and Parts: Monday to Friday 8:00-4:30 Sales: Monday to Saturday 9:00– 6:00
If you’re experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms or have recently returned from a trip outside of the country, we ask you to do not visit us at the dealership in person and rather reach out to us via phone or email.
We still welcome your business and our dealership teams will remain ready to assist you in every way we can during this period. We can set up virtual test drives, walk-arounds, finance, and other meetings email, text, facetime, chat or other digital measures. Please arrange by calling or emailing the dealership. General inquiries can be directed to Mike McDonald email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our MSA Ford’s COVID-19 Task Force will continue to monitor the situation closely and will provide ongoing updates as needed. We ask that you take care of yourselves, your families, and each other during these uncertain times.
Thank you for your continued business, support, and understanding.